There are many reasons why advertising in the Teacher Trainer Journal (TTTJ) is a good idea:
- We've been going now for 24 years.
- The journal goes out to named subscribers only so there is absolutely no wastage of copies.
- Our subscribers, whether mentors, teacher trainers or educators, DOS’s, assessors…meet hundreds of teachers a year and are often turned to for advice on what books to buy, what course to go on so you will be reaching an influential group of people.
- The TTTJ goes out to subscribers all over the world so you will reach specialists in the UK, Europe, The Americas, South East Asia, and Africa for example.
- TTTJ is known for its thoughtful, practical, accessible, useful articles. It is very well thought of by ELT professionals and so your advert will be set in an excellent environment.
- TTTJ comes out three times a year and is often collected and retained by subscribers year after year. Your adverts will thus have a long shelf-life.
- Adverts in TTTJ are extremely reasonable in price.